These floor-level barriers are ideal for providing subtle protection at low levels from order pickers, with minimal space intrusion in the warehouse. Manufactured from ballistics grade materials and fixed to the floor, these barriers are strong and durable enough to take knocks and bumps from MHE drivers. They are ideal for placing behind bays to prevent pallets from being hit against walls or racking.
Available in 2 size widths – 800mm or 1200mm.
The barriers are available in a range of striking high-visibility colours that are easily detectable, preventing accidents before they happen.
- Flexes on impact and reforms shape
- Highly durable plastic for long-lasting protection
- Use in temperatures as low as -40°C
- Fully recyclable and non-toxic
- Suitable for use in food production facilities and freezer environments
- Made from low-maintenance High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Provides subtle protection at low levels
- Ideal for placing behind bays
- Available in 2 sizes – 800mm or 1200mm
- Can be used in combination with other barriers for extra protection
- High visibility colours clearly give safe working boundaries for MHE drivers