Solid all-round protection and highly visible to MHE operators.
These low maintenance High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) plastic barriers flex and absorb upon impact due to its unique design. Unlike metal barriers, there is minimal floor damage when impact occurs, saving maintenance costs long term.
Available in single or double barrier options depending on the busyness of your warehouse and the strength required – single barriers stand at 320mm high and double barriers at 620mm high.
The barriers are available in a range of 3 colours – Colourfast Yellow and Grey, Hi-Vis Yellow and Blue, and Safety Yellow and Grey, making them highly visible to personnel, which acts as a deterrent before an impact occurs.
Available in 2 size options – 1200mm and 2400mm
- Tested to PAS13 code of practice
- Rack end barriers manufactured from a flexible HDPE polymer with a foam diffuser
- Deflects under impact without damaging
- Single or double-barrier options
- Available in 2 sizes – 1200mm or 2400mm width
- Quick and easy installation – all fixings provided
- High visibility colours clearly give safe working boundaries for MHE drivers
We also stock low-level bumper barriers available in single or double bumper options.