These compression moulded speed reducing ramps help calm the speed of vehicles.
Available with a choice of 2 sizes: 50mm high suited to domestic use, and 75mm high suited to commercial applications.
Sold in individual units, each speed bump section is 500mm long. End sections are 216mm long.
To order simply measure the width of your road in mm and divide it by 500 to work out how many pieces are required. If you require curved end sections at each end deduct 1 speed bump section from your total. For example: If your road is 3000mm wide, divide by 500 = 6 sections with no end sections, or 5 sections plus 2 end sections = 5 x 500 + (210 x 2) = 2920mm.
- Speed reducing ramps to help calm the speed of vehicles
- Available in 2 heights – 50mm or 75mm
- Suitable for domestic and commercial vehicles
- 2 colour options available – Yellow or Black
- Middle sections and end sections sold individually
Fixing bolts are supplied separately – suitable for use in both tarmac and concrete – sold in packs of 4. Each individual speed bump section requires 4 bolts. End sections require 2 bolts.