Complete racking installation service
- Full service - design, supply, install and maintenance
- Wide range of stock for immediate install
- Installations in line with EN standards and SEMA guidelines
- 40 years’ install and support experience
Request an installation quote
If you need a racking partner who delivers on time and on budget, then get in touch today!
If you need a warehouse racking system installed, moving or altered, we’ll make sure it’s done in the most efficient, effective and safest way possible.
As a pallet racking supplier, we stock the top manufacturers from across the world we can quickly deliver and install on demand.
All our work is completed in line with EN standards as well as SEMA guidelines.
- We offer an initial on-site survey to assess whether the site can safely accommodate the proposed new storage systems
- A full CAD drawing is supplied alongside an installation brief for approval
- Quote submitted upon design approval with a schedule of works
- An on-site assessment of existing racking layout is carried out
- New layout proposals supplied with CAD drawings
- Layouts are designed to utilise the space available as efficiently as possible
- We can dismantle and remove all unwanted racking equipment from customer site
- Materials are removed from site with limited disruption to customer operations
- We inspect all materials, disposing of anything that is beyond repair in an environmentally friendly way
Why Rack Group?
We work closely with our clients to understand their specific needs and requirements, and provide customized racking solutions that are tailored to their unique business needs. This can help to optimise storage space, increase efficiency, and improve workflow in the warehouse.
Expertise and experience
With 40 years experience and a team of qualified and experienced professionals who are knowledgeable in the latest industry standards and regulations. This expertise and experience can help to ensure that the racking system is installed properly, and that it is in compliance with all relevant safety and quality standards.
We offer high-quality racking systems that are designed to withstand the demands of a busy warehouse environment. Tailored to your budgets, all our racking solutions meet or exceed industry standards for quality and safety.
Unsure what type of racking you have? Download our guide to identify your racking.
Industrial racking from the top manufacturers
As a pallet racking supplier, we are official distributors of Dexion and AR Racking plus we can supply racking from Link 51, Cornix, PSS, and many more top racking brands from across the world.
Whether you need new pallet racking install, alterations made to your existing racking, or old storage systems dismantled, we can advise and quote for all types of projects.
Book your FREE site survey, or select a query below for more information:
Book your free site survey with the team
Adjustable Pallet Racking
Wide Aisle Racking
Double Deep Racking
Narrow Aisle Racking
Pallet Flow / Live Racking
Safe Working Load Signs
You must display a Safe Working Load sign to comply with H&S guidelines
SWL signs, or Weight Load Notices, are important documents for your warehouse. They let your team know how much weight can safely be loaded on your racking. They should be displayed at the end of every aisle of racking or shelving.
Rack Group can calculate, supply, and install SWL signs.
IMPORTANT: Don't forget to check you SWL when making any alterations to your racking. Alterations may affect the safe limits of the system. If in doubt, ask an expert to check it out.
Complete the form below to book your FREE site visit
We delve into the most common causes of racking failures, explore examples and most importantly the prevention of racking collapse.
Rack Group helped Capita relocate warehouse while maintaining operations. Read more.
Explore the positives and negatives of mezzanine installations, and how implementing a mezzanine can help you save on the cost of moving to another warehouse while maximising your current space.
I was very happy with help & service from yourself and would most definitely use you again.
I can’t compliment your team enough for the work that they have done for us. It’s certainly made my life easier, something I can’t say for all contractors that I have to deal with on site. All good lads and a pleasure to work with.